4:00pm – 4:30pm
Chris Kreske is an a former F-15 pilot, Entrepreneur, FAA Designated Pilot Examiners (DPE), and United Airlines First Officer.
As the owner and founder of MIL2ATP, Chris and his team are focused on providing world-class flight training with a focus on military-to-civilian transitional flight training.
MIL2ATP’s Mil-to-Airlines Course is a one-stop shop to prepare you to apply for the airlines.
MIL2ATP, Inc. has partnered with the Delta Aircrew Training Center, Emerald Coast Interview Consulting, Checkedandset, Cockpit2Cockpit, and The Pilot Network to offer a comprehensive training program to prepare students for the airline application process. The course includes:
- ATP Certification Training Program (ATP-CTP), Delta Aircrew Training Center
- ATP Flight Training and Practical
- Written Test Prep Software, Sheppard Air
- Written Test
- Airline Application Review, Checkedandset
- Pilot Interview Prep, Emerald Coast Interview Consulting
- Transition Gouge, Cockpit2Cockpit
- Military-to-Airlines Networking Forum, The Pilot Network